Completion of development and commercialization of innovative robotic platform - exoskeleton for rehabilitation and social adaptation
Commercialization of innovative robotic platform - exoskeleton for rehabilitation and social adaptation.
- Exoskeleton sales began in 2016.
- In October 2016, a joint venture ExoAtlet Asia Ltd was established in Korea (Company’s share is 35%), which has already sold 7 exoskeletons.
- The company received NTI grant in the amount of 140 million rubles. and is currently developing to expand the product line.
Exoskeleton Market Size and financial forecast
World Exoskeleton Market Forecast, $ million
The company's revenue forecast, $ million
Clinical studies are conducted in collaboration with leading clinics in Russia and Korea:
$ Million financing
Competitive advantages of exoskeleton:
- The exoathlet has enhanced capabilities of the control system and design: patient can change parameters of movement in the process of walking, voice control, walking with unloading of the feet, electro neuro muscle stimulation;
- The design is easily disassembled by the patient, the weight of the structure is more than 20 kg;
- Exoatlet is equipped with protection against injury when falling;
co-founder of the project, General Director
co-founder of the project, strategy development, optimization of business processes
Would you like to know more?
bengali girl sex video goindian.net
mayra hills before and after